The JumpBunch coach is essential to our success as an organization. As the most visible aspect of the program, the coach represents what customers perceive our brand to be. Listed below are the duties assigned to the JumpBunch coach and requirements to successfully perform those duties.
- Prepares for all classes by reviewing approved lesson plans.
- Arrives for and begins all classes on time.
- Properly instruct children in the use of our approved curriculum and equipment.
- Positively communicates with school directors and teachers regarding all aspects of the JumpBunch classes.
- Monitors attendance of all registered children and insures they are present.
- Collects payment for classes (not in all cases)
- Wears approved uniform and presents a professional image.
- Communicates with parents both verbally and in writing as needed to report children’s progress or difficulty.
- Adheres to all JumpBunch policies as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Properly completes all requested paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides advance notice or coverage for any foreseen absences.
- Provides own transportation with adequate auto insurance coverage.
- Brings all equipment necessary to execute weekly classes.
- Must pass a background check and/or FBI fingerprinting as required by state.
- Successfully function as a member of a team.
- Must be neat and well groomed.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to bend, kneel, stoop, jump, jog, and otherwise move actively to execute a class. Must be able to occasionally carry large amounts of equipment.
- Should be enthusiastic and pleasant in conversation.
- Must be able to communicate with customers ranging from young children to facility directors.
- Must be prompt, reliable, and able to work independently with no direct supervision.
- Should be able to follow very specific direction and routine.
- Takes initiative to solve problems.
- Should be flexible to work a variety of days and/or times of day.
- Should be creative in adapting to changing classroom variables.
- Have the ability to demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must be patient and have a desire to work with children.
- Display an energetic demeanor and smile.
- Possess an understanding of basic customer service skills.
- Only need part-time employment
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today with a cover letter stating what makes you a fantastic individual and why we should consider you for a position on our team
KEYWORDS: Child Children kids sports coach instructor instruct teach teacher gym PE Phys Ed Physical Education Fitness soccer football basketball baseball track hockey tennis dance school after-school fun rewarding PT Part preschool toddler sacc
JumpBunch - Western New York
JumpBunch is a non-competitive introduction to sports and fitness. With over 70 different activities to choose from, children experience something new each week!
Our goal is to use the natural curiosity and energy in children as a bridge to exploring many different ways to be healthy and have fun. Most activities give each child their own unique piece of equipment that promotes exploration and direct engagement.
Children need consistency but naturally seek new experiences too. Our program provides them a weekly routine filled with both. We’ve been called “pee wee P.E.”, and it’s a good fit given that we truly educate kids each week on new ways to stay physically active…all while having pure fun!
Company Website: www.JumpBunchWNY.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)